Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 13, 2008

lame

uni students are having their holidays. saw fletcher at springie with his friend.*well..he didnt see me of cause* then saw some familiar faces in padini after my lunch break. they're either ex highians or ex thomians. couldnt differentiate also.

tend to spent alot on food these days. if on full shift, will have to spent about RM10 per day. food there d*** mahal lar... mum seldom prepare me lunch box also... wonder if the budget of RM250 i gave myself for food is enough for this month not. mind u all... ONLY food. no other than that. hardly go shopping these days, so dont have to spent. siGHHHHHHHHH............

blood test report out in these two days. should i go take it tomorrow or on thursday? if tomorrow, will be going with mum and bro. if thursday, will be on my own. then no one will know what's wrong with me. except me and my doctor. and not to forget, my readers too! hehe... when should i go??????
===================================================
my darling not feeling well. and guess what.....










i knew it from other people's mouth!!!!

how 'great' is sarah tan!!!

i memang dunno what to do. told him before, if there's anything, must tell me. people, i felt lame and stupid when the whole world was asking if my darling's sick not and i knew nothing about it.=( i felt vegetable-ly lame when others told me that my darling's not feeling well. confronted him and asked what happened to him.. guess what i got after few questions.........









"go out and work. i'm not in a good mood now."







and this is what i told fadzril----> "buat baik dibalas jahat"

bad mood when i got back to the counter. seconds later, there was a bunch of youngsters asking for vacancy in chinese. i've gotto entertain them. tears rolled when i wanted to talk to them. in front of them, sarah tan cried! i felt so not pro at all.. luckily ehren wasnt there. dont dare to imagine what would happen if he's there. colleague shocked when i cried, trying their best to stop me from crying as there are cctv around.

this is the first time that a guy raises his voice on me. no guy around me ever raises his voice on me before. eboon, there were 21guys in our class. think, whoever raises his vice on me?!!
and now, my darling is the first. 'great' huh?
i never cried over the same incident twice in a day before. my darling breaks my record agAIN.
now i know.. being caring is also a mistake. sarah tan raises white flag. i fail to be his gurl. i'm so terribly vegetable-ly LAME!

No comments: