Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 14, 2008

cut

didnt make it to take my blood test report. cheated mum that the report wasnt out yet. but actually i dunno whether the report is out or not.-____-

as if i have a lot of hair to cut. i'll have a major hair cut almost every month recently.
mum dragged me to go uncle richard's place after had lunch at After Three. for a new hairstyle, she said. didnt want to do so de.. cause didnt have any hairstyle in my mind. but, still went to tun jugah in the end. so.......... after more than half an hour uncle richard cut my hair.............











i've got a new hairstyle!!!! woooohooooooo......

truly new hairstyle. which i never thought of it before and never dare to try de.. lol... uncle richard very keng ler... didnt tell him what shape i want and he just had his nice time there cut and cut and cut. but i kesian him lor... he had to get a stool to sit down when cutting my hair.*my hair is no-joke thick!* :rofl: hope that ehren wont laugh at me for that when he saw me tomorrow.x_x

and............






the first one who saw my new hairstyle was................................














my first crush!! instead of my darling. booooohoooo...=D didnt think of meeting him at tun jugah. only thought of him weeks ago nia nia... well.. uni students are having their break. so he came back for holidays from UKM. he's working at G2000. the same old him. still that handsome. only the hairstyle is much different. longer. oooooooOOOO.... hehe...

wanna see how do i look like with my new hairstyle? well... drop by padini then.^^

No comments: