Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 18, 2008

god's gracious

i miss the memories. i miss everything.


how many nights do i have to spend hiding myself under my blanket crying?
how many days do i have to spend to go work in the morning with my swollen eyes?
tonight is the second night i hide myself under my blanket crying. went working with my swollen eyes this morning....
tears stopped when typing this anyway.

when i wanted to rest just now, my heart suddenly sanked, tears just non-stop flowing, because of him. then i asked lord, "where have i done wrong to deserve all these? how many nights do i have to cry over such thing?" and guess what happened seconds later.............................











elizabeth's text came in, telling me to cheer up.

then i know, Lord wants sarah tan to cheer up always. there's always a reason why i'm a saggitarius. Lord God just want me to be a happy baby.


so...................






I have to stop all my tears and think of nothing but to praise the Lord! people, God is real. never doubt that.



================================================
actually wanted to post about the member pre sales that padini is having now. seems like i've got to postpone it.

once again, God is real. he's so real that he asked elizbeth to cheer me up when my tears was flowing for one or two minutes.

3 comments:

emyn said...

soookk yeeennn...
dun cry dun cry...
the 1 hu worth ur tears will never make u cry...

Philip Nate said...

God bless~

p a n d a said...

friends...
thank you all for the care. appreciate it alot. truly. truly appreciate it. may Lord God bless u all for cheering me up.^^