Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 10, 2008

stoned

conflict with mum. tomorrow's mother's day. thought can change my shift to morning. but colleague also wanna celebrate. so beh jadi change it to morning shift.
guess what did my mum say when i said i cant change my shift...












"U memang stone hearted larh...." then she there nagged and nagged and nagged....................








walau ei.................................

as if..... if me the manager sure change lar.. ngaiti... colleague cant change with me then i'm stone hearted? WT.....................
asked Kelvin*anather OE* if me can have UPL tomorrow with the reason mothers' day.[alright people, i thought of having UNPAID LEAVE kay? if this still counted stone hearted i oso bo bien liao..]
guess what did he answer...






"ha ha ha....." *mind u.. it's not the real laugh o... it's evil laugh -_____________-*

sigh... i oso dunno wat to do liao....=(

ouh God.... teach me.. teach me what to do...

No comments: