Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 19, 2008

record broken

on full shift today. tired.....
half way working, my waist ached like nuts. couldnt stand straight.*same, old problem* after bearing it for few hours, wore my off duty tag and off i went to the supermarket to buy painkiller. actually the painkiller has to be eaten 2capsules at a time every 4-5hours. but i had only one at a time.*cause i forgotten to read the instruction* painkiller memang painkiller, i was able to stand straight after an hour or so. hehe...

BUT!!!!



around 5sth in the afternoon, my waist aching like nuts agAIN. one more painkiller i had. okay till now. lol...
first time i took two painkiller. normally i dont. only during class when i cant bear the pain. i broke my own record.*applause please*

the universities students are like banduan baru dilepas dari penjara. can see lotsa familiar faces around springie SHOPPING. ****. long didnt go shopping lor... swiped my debit card without hesitation on the first day of the member pre sales. bought myself a sure-luntur-warna necklace, two sleeveless tee and a tee for mum and bro each. didnt dare to buy other shirts. cause most of the time i'll only be wearing UNIFORM! WT... feel so sorry for myself. cause long didnt dress up myself nicely lerh...x_x
U6S3'07 of st thomas.. i saw our loh bong just now. guess he was with who...








DA DANG....




Phekchia. oooooooooOOOO....

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... dont throw slippers on me if u all knew it before me kay? cause it's been a long long time since my antaenna last functioned. paiseh....=p
==============================================

planned to sort things out tonight actually. but my darling didnt reply my texts. so... failed to do so.

no more breakfast, no more lunch break, no more dinner break, no more picking up and sending off. he no longer bother to ask what's my break time of the day and my shift on the next day. didnt even tell me that he had his lunch break at 1pm just now. just walked passed the counter as if i'm invisible. my heart really broken. it pains. it hurts. i didnt know how to get angry anymore. the only thing i know is pain and sad and tears. held my tears tho. didnt have it roll down my cheeks. didnt want ehren to see me cry. i feel like he looks more like a couple with his supervisor than me. although his supervisor has a fiancee d. but people u know what..... they go break together, he shared everything with her. his problems, his laughters. he shared his schedule to his supervisor and collegues. instead of me.=(

friends, i know he's not worth of my tears. i know i've got to let go. but... i just couldnt help crying. just couldnt help loving him. i'm always eveready for a break up if he wanted since the first day i'm together with him. i'm prepared. i just couldnt stop loving him.
my heart softened after few hours. thinking that he might be tooOOO tired for a talk.
i dont know. the only thing i know is i'm super duper terribly vegetably STUPID. and tat's it.

i miss those days............................................................

No comments: