Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 29, 2008

why

*day 9 after the break up*

baru back from cell group's gathering. gastric strike agAIN... gosh... and it took me about two hours to recover from it. sigh.

must ian lo have to treat me like that? where have i done wrong for him to treat me so? SHYT...
today's his off day. around 11am like that, he went to padini. bringing the girl he just fished. ouh God...................... why did he have to do so????!!! it's ONLY day 9!!!!! WTH!!!!!!!! wearing that white tee that he bought together with me. and today he bought the black. ladies' and men's. which means, one for him and the other one for tat girl. why?????????????? just to show off??????? what have i done wrong for him to hurt me so???????????????!!!!! God..... i'm seriously hurt. made the payment at my counter some more! MY counter!!!! i HAD to serve him as a customer!!!!!! SHYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i HAD to act pro!! and those shitty things were forced to be done!
What the heck!!!!!!!!! i did nothing wrong that deserve me to be treated so!! when he was with me, i saw a kiss mark on his neck. and all i did was kept an eye closed!! he betrayed me when with me d..... who the heck he think he is to treat me so!!!!!!!!!!!!
i earn more than him.
richer than him. at least, i dont ask for pocket money after i started working and i even gave mum part of my salary!
the car i'm driving now is under my name. he doesnt have any property.
i dont have to take more than three years to pass a diploma in business admin with merely 30 subjects. lin is near to graduation. and he still resitting papers!!!!!!
SHYT!!!!!!!!!
he didnt have any right to treat me so! he doesnt have the right to do so!
what is it so good to show off? the girl is not any pretty. ONLY sexy. colleague even said "she's pretty meh? sexy nia leh...."
SHYT!!!!!!!! plum plum de... at first i thought she 22 or 23 when fadzril asked me to guess her age.
what is it good to show off? that he can have another gurl within 9 days? what the heck!
what kind of girlfriend can she be? only a simple girlfriend on bed i believe.
it's ONLY day 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! derrrrrrrrrr..........
colleagues were on my side. that he shouldnt do so. shouldnt bring his new girl to me.
he's much more than too over!
i handed him into God's hand. God wont let me being bullied unreasonably. ian lo wei liang will have his returns for what he had done to me. and whatever he gets, no one will pity him.
he'll fail his upcoming papers if God wants him to.
he'll marry that girl in months' time if God wants him to.
the girl will show her true colours no longer after that if it's God's will.
he'll never ever success if God wants him to.

"if you dumped me, you'll be in trouble," that's what i told him before.

i wont get any people to beat him up.
remember? my backup is the Almighty Lord God..

2 comments:

miss Ting said...

sorry no offence to say anything here right?i hope this is the right moment. sarah!!!you should have prayed hard before taking him as your boyfriend last time. i m sorry to hear about this.but still, it sounds like cursing to me... hahaha. sarah, GOd wants us to love our enemey as much as we love ourself.so i think maybe you should start praying that GOD will help you to forgive him instead of "asking" God to punish him... that's what i think... sorry once again...

p a n d a said...

harlo... haha... trying to let go off everything now d... thanx lot tho... hehe.... nothing good to be sorry off tho..^^