Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 17, 2008

who needs blood

*buuuuuuhuuuuuuuuu....* so so so tired lar... sigh.

hmmm... finally made an effort to go take my blood test report. thank God...... nothing goes wrong with my body.*praise the Lord!! clap clap* all green lights! wheeeeheeeee... something alil abnormal with my body parts is my liver. guess what..............














the total protein in my liver is HIGHER than the normal one!:rofl: the upper boundary is 82 while mine is 83!*laugh out loud*
i dont have the hept A antibody. the doctor asked me to have an injection. and also the what ovari cancer vaccin.
once sarah tan heard the word 'injection'.........



i nearly lari lintang pukang lerh.. wat? wanna train me to be immune to injection har? wait long long kay?XD
oyea, not to forget to tell you all something important oso.




*beep*






sarah tan is an UNIVERSAL donor!!!*glory to the Almighty ones* my blood type: O positive

but.............................







although i'm an universal donor.... i'm underweight. means.... i cant really donate blood to the needy. wait harrrrr.... wait me gain my weight first. or... i go cheat the doctors on duty during any blood donatin campaign that i'm of the standard weight then i'll go donate my blood. hehe....i'm proud to be an universal donor!!^^ my blood very good also. got hept B antibody bor..... hehe...
erm erm... i'm an organ donor too! but too bad.. i've lost the organ donor card. anyone knows how to get one? hmm.....

told u guys before.. sarah tan super 'ho sim' *read in hokkien* one... teeheehee....

my hair.... weird to me. but hope that i'll be the pioneer. *i.e. people around will have almost the same hairstyle no longer after me. blek* cause i felt weirdy lerh.... those saw it, very weird and short hor? esp my fringe and the side hair.~_~"












HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY!!!!!! i miss my teachers............ esp my primary six ones. long didnt go san xiao liao...T.T

No comments: