Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 26, 2008

God is my refuge

*day 6 after the break up*

finally i know the main reason of why ian could break with me mercilessly. and it's simply because he failed to 'zo diao' me. *read in hokkien*
what the heck! if for that reason he dumped me, i dont mind he just tell me frankly. but NOT finding bones in an egg!!!*a mandarin saying* beated around the bush and found himself lotsa unreasonable excuses to break with me. WTH lar him....
and now... i got really really angry. no one will ever know how angry am i. he's now fishing a girl from miniature corner. guess she's no longer virgin also. i told my Lord, "since he likes to 'zo diao' his gurls so much, then he MUST marry the girl after me by hook or by crook. no matter how bitchy is that girl, he has to marry her by all means. cause he made her pregnanted."
that's what i told my Lord.
people, i didnt want to curse him. but he really got me super duper angry. picked on all my faults silly-ly and unreasonably. those excuses are not excuses! i can tell God that i treated him whole heartedly. although sometimes i disturbed him by praising how handsome is ah feng. and i was just kidding. man, i treated him whole heartedly! i find myself no mistakes! SHYT........ my backup is not any black traid or what but the Almighty Lord God! God is always watching what he had done and said to me. i believe righteousness is in the hand of God. think, before messing up with my Lord the almighty ones.

ehren and irena said i'm alim. okay, i admit. i'm alim. remember the ten commandments from Lord? one of them is "Do not commit adultery".


so guys out there, think twice before planning to get me. not that i'm playing hard-to-get. just that i'm alim.


i am ALIM.
i am ALIM.
i am ALIM.
i am ALIM.
sarah tan is ALIM!!!!!!!

actually it's fine with me if he told me that he wanted to break with me cause he failed to 'zo diao' me. true! it's fine.. what i need is a simple truth. NOT lies. dont tell me that i'm this and that when even those who've been my friends for years dont feel that i'm like that. WTH!!!!!!!!!!

it's day 6. i'm without appetite for proper meals these days. whenever i see food, i feel like vomiting. guess what i had today... a plate of fried mee by my mum and a glass of milk as breakfast. lunch time no appetite. saw lily and marie, then ate a cone at desserts. ONLY a cone. dinner break ate NOTHING. God...... i've really lost my appetite. i see food, i thought of ian messing up with his gurls. i feel nauseatic. near to vomiting d. so i'd just turn my head away and headed off from foodcourt. rather walk around springie. thank God i didnt get gastric pain tho...^^ i got sth like aneroxia i guess. SHYT......

No comments: