Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 25, 2008

Devondale

*day 5 after the break up*

ponder: why must i preten to be super duper happy when facing ian while i'm still quite hurt inside? just to let him feel better for breaking up with me? ****! what am i doing?!! he's should be feeling guilty what....

righteousness is in God's hands. u believe? i believe. and i strongly believe it! guess what......









the bitchy backstabber got a fault note from one of the O.E., and that's steve who gave her. boooooohoooooooooOOOO.... she deserves that! not me witchy kay? cause she's far toO bitchy than what i've imagined. she didnt even care about what her supervisor said, didnt even respect him, thought that she's older than him so her supervisor should respect her by all means. WT lar her.... bitchy bitch! always brain wash others also. sien chin....

did stupid and silly mistake again... but didnt void receipt lar... thank God tho... hope this will be the last time for me to get so tension. blurb......

couldnt figure out why ian tergamak to dump me. sien lar... my family always has the table manners. i.e. call the elders to eat before the youngers start eating, wait for the elders to start eating then only the youngers can start eating. and that's what i did when having meals with him. i was the only one among his ex-es who did that. yet he managed to dump me mercilessly. swt...........

guess most of the people at padini knows that i've broke up with him. careless about his bitchy supervisor and colleagues who taught him to break up with me. i mean, the others.
my dinner break time was the same as his. went foodcourt. sat on a same table, but with another colleague in between us. i didnt care when his dinner dropped on the floor. *not that i dont wanna care, just dont know what stand do i have to care, so pretended as if it had nothing got to do with me*

wonder if he's okay or not, he was on full shift for two consecutive days d... hmm......

lack of Ca... backbone aching like nuts ler... i had no choice, went buy Devondale at ta kiong... silly sarah tan... lacking of Ca.... phek chek.... sheeeeEsh......

have been texting my big ko ko for few days d... i kesian my credit... cause he's not in my friends and family list. and once we text, can have more than 30texts per day. ooouccchhhhhHHH.... my credit arRRRRRRR.....

No comments: