Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 28, 2008

dropped

*day 8 after the break up*

my weight is DROPPING!!!!!!!!!
dead..........
i'm so dead............
i'm underweight already...
and now my weight is dropping.

it's my off day today.
ate nothing much still.
not even half a bowl of porridge as breakfast.
no lunch.
less than half of my normal portion for dinner.

house has digital scale.
stood on it
and it shows..............................






41.5Kg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






dead...........

so what if i'm an universal donor??????? i'm underweight!!!!!! doctors wont let me to donate my blood....

Lord...... what am i going to do??????

did nothing much for the whole day either. mum bang-ed on my door when it was not even 8.30AM. OMG...... after breakfast, sent mum's car for a wash. then went springie agAIN... saw ian when wanted to go parkson. dead agAIN... trembled when saw him. SHYT..... then went starbucks to have a sit. around 1145am, my turn to let my car had a bath. then homed. poooooooooooFFFFFF.... a day has passed without nothing much.

sigh


my weight is dropping........................................

No comments: