Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 20, 2008

announcement

was on morning shift today. ian on full.
5.30pm he punched out for dinner break. 6.30pm i punched out, he punched in. finally managed to catch him for a short talk.
relationship has to be stopped for A moment he said. permenantly is what i think.
reasons for the break up: *correct me if i'm really wrong*
  • an incident happened when a S.A asked me to call a customer that his pants was altered. i said no cause the flow of customer was quite big.*member pre sale, imagine that* the next day ehren asked if i had anything to share among the colleagues. i brought up that. after the briefing, that S.A complaint to ian. he said i dont have to call straight away, i can call when i'm free. he thought i'm selfish. he thought.
  • padini's floor is very smooth for sliding. and i love to slide, my shoes are smooth, so i can slide. i used to do that when i was in st thom. he said i'm childish. he said.
  • days ago when a customer approached him for altered pants, he came over counter, asked me for the pants. he then asked me to fold the pants with a not-so-good tone. mood ruined, i scolded WT. he got angry. he angry.
  • he's still thinking of the incident when he fooled around with other gurls in front of me. from then, he had to wear a mask when facing me. according to him, i'm sensitive. according to him.
  • he feels stressful. he has to work, study and take care of my feelings. he is stressful, he said.

my explaination: *tell me if i'm searching for excuses*

  • counter can be shitty busy. actually pants that S.A altered should be handled by that S.A from the beginning till the customers take the pants. that's their responsiblilty. for me, if i'm the one who altered the pants, i wont get the cashiers to call the customers, instead, i will call them myself. cause that's my responsibility. i'm simply a responsible person.
  • i always love to slide. if i'm walking on smooth surface and i dont slide, i'm no longer myself. cause i'm always playful.
  • i scolded him WT cause his tone wasnt nice. he should have told me that his brand is lack of manpower and couldnt fold the pants and put them into plastic bags.
  • i've let go off those stupid incidents. if i still think of it, sarah tan only can be found in University Sakit Mental no longer after that. i chose to let go. forgive and forget. but he said he couldnt let go cause he had to take care of my feeling. like just now when seed's supervisor used a keychain to hit him, he would think will i get jealous agAIN or not. actually, i didnt even put that in my heart. i've learnt to give in and stay clam.

he didnt reply my texts not that his handphone ran out of credit, he just simply dont want to reply. when confronting him just now, tears nearly flowed down. he then quickly said he dont want to talk all those to me cause he didnt want to see me with tears. i swallowed all my tears and smiled at him throughout the conversation. i SMILED at him! **** his supervisor and colleagues TAUGHT him to stop the relationship for a moment. before going off, i bowed and said thank you and smiled. i've gone alil bit crazy d.*bowing is what i always do. when YLM treated me a lunch, i bowed. that's manner.* ian asked me not to drive fast home. i didnt listen.

met irena, my colleague, the cashier half way. she was heading to the store to punch in. i cried on her shoulder. after her advice, i saw ma ing's sms. turned to city chain to find her. cried agAIN. ma ing asked me to drive safe home. i chose to listen to HER advice. and i was home safe.

it's 20th of may today. 6 weeks plus. we ended.

do i deserve to be treated so? i'm earning something more than him. my studies is hell much better than his. i'm going to do architecture. he's just doing a merely diploma in business admin. WTH! people, did i do anything wrong that i deserve to be treated so?*cold laughing*


wont be crying anymore. friends, no worries. God born me to be a strong and tough gurl.
i still love him though.:rofl: i know i'm freakishly stupid. dont have to remind me about that ei...
=======================================
going for narnia tomorrow afternoon with zining. wanna follow? text me before noon tomorrow then. ^_-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finish Narnia??

You live in London? Narnia? Or Kuching?

p a n d a said...

hoi! it's narnia the movie kay? duh.......