Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 8, 2008

nth special

off day again. darling had class in the afternoon. so did nth much.

of blood test:
mum went healthcare clinic there to let the doctor reads her blood test report. after she had her hepatitis A+B injection, she asked me to have a blood test........





WALAUA..................

BLOOD TEST???????

INJECTION LAGI???????

mami arRRR.... oh my God arRRR....

well.. if you all read my oldBlog before, you'll know how much i fear of having injection.x_x told my mum that i had some toblerone this morning *thinking that i might be able to escape from having the needle to suck my blood.*

BUT...........................

the doctor said it's okay. it wont affect much but only the blood sugar part. *sheeeeEEEsh...teruk betul the doctor..*
at last i still had the blood test. T_____________T

i kept talking with my mum,thinking that it might help alil in drawing my attention not to think of the pain. still, it's in vain. i knew it when the needle started to poke through my skin. i felt the pain when the needle sucked my blood.

CHEK AK lar..............

sarah tan d of low blood pressure and having alil anemia yet the doctor still get THREE bottles of my blood.. *faint* [sarah tan is now lack of blood. pity me,people.XD]

after the process... my feeling was...............







erm... still okay lerh....
ear piercing is MUCH MORE vegetable-ly painful than having the doctor get my blood.:lol:
hope the report will have all green lights instead of red lights. but then... it seems to be an unreachable hope x_x firstly, my red/white blood cells quantity sure very low. then i tend to get gastric very easily. my stomach part sure got sth wrong ler... then bla bla bla... dunno which part of my body goes wrong oso.... sigggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
ouh God... have mercy on sarah tan.
================================================

MrYap, thanx for the drink at colours this afternoon ei.... hehe...

went springie after all the hustle and bustle. queued for Big Apple doughnuts. didnt have a long queue. only about five min nia nia... thank God... it wasnt a peak time. hehe...
Big Apple doughnuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sarah tan is CRAZY after you!!!!!!!!!*stretching out hands for the unreachable*

sarah tan underweight ei.... blurb...

No comments: