Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 21, 2008

dead

YLM!!
who the heck do you think you are
to treat me like nuts?
i did nothing wrong k?
well...
the only thing that i did wrongly is to fall for you!
i didnt kow its wrong!
my Lord didnt tell me that i've picked a wrong guy agAIN!

do you have to give me such response?
pretended you didnt see me
and ignored my text?
where have i done wrong?
u looked so....................
yet the inner you are so......................
look can be very deceiving.
fine,i'm deceived.

prayed for you during STPM
for every papers.
when you claimed that
you were not feeling well
i prayed,
so that u could do your papers
in a better condition

YLM,
go! go ask people around you
see who did that for you?
she wont even care to pray for you!

people around might say,
you'll meet someone who will appreciate.
but
no more d...
after him no more d...
my heart was broken.
i'm totally D.E.A.D.

when i said
i'll stay single in years' time
just for you,
i mean it!

couldnt differentiate
which is my tears
and which is water
when having shower after i got home from SUPP last night

tzesong,ah tat....
why?
why asked me go there?
the illustration u guys gave me was like
'if you dont go,u'll lose alot'
but now.......

panda is dead agAIN!

kit,i've got no mood for the tag,give me time,i'll do it some other day.
sorry...

No comments: