Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 30, 2008

sleepy zzzZZZzzz

should be staying at home cherishing my off day in the noon.
suddenly there came a text from ian asking me to go find him at 1230, just to accompany him for lunch.-.-" was scolded 'ngiau chi' cause i didnt wan to go. so..... ended up went to the same coffee shop opposite springie. heeeellllppppppppp!!!!!!!

andrew was there as well. a minute or two later, there came more colleagues. fadzril asked if me noon shift. i said 'nope, today me off'. then he was like 'huh?' cause i was there. they looked at ian agAIN, then 'ooooOOO...' ian said i miss him tat's why i appeared.*Lord...sweating...*

i truly accompanied ian for lunch lor... cause i didnt have mine there but went McD with my gf instead. i went there for drink nia nia.... zzzzZZZzzzzz................... he's so kejam ler... purposely went there but kena suan-ed by him and andrew agAIN. sienzzzzzz.....

WTH..

creax, an early 20th burfdae wish.. in case me not online tomaro...
happy happy burfdae!^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thx sarah... u r so nice..

p a n d a said...

hiax... me owez very very nice de...*coughs coughs* wakakakaka....