Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 25, 2008

padini holdings' training.+_+

Had a super tiring day. Although it’s only merely a training session.
When the session started, the trainer, alec, wanted us to find a partner who’s under different brand. Hmm… as I’m under operation team, so I can just find anyone to be my partner. My table has six ppl including me.*five gals and a guy* well.. the other four gals paired up among themselves, left me and tat guy. Without much choices, I paired up with him. a new friend here, named ian lo wei liang doing diploma in business at ftms. He’s under padini brand.Amazingly, we are of the same age. After few questions, amazingly, he was from SMB St Thomas and was kelvin foo’s*my classmate* form two’s classmate. But he didn’t go for form six. Some more, the two guys’ handwriting are the same.*ian and kelvin*
We had gift-making session. Gift was made from a piece of A4 paper according to own creativity. So… what did I make for ian.. hmm… I’m kinda sucks in handicraft, so made him a paper bird*that’s the only ‘complicated’ thingy I know how to do.*
After some talking by alec, we had breakfast. But I didn’t go for it, cause I had mine during my journey to kingwood inn.
After the breakfast, we were asked to introduce our partners in front of the crowd and give the gift we made to our partner before ending. He made me an angpau, with some wording.*swt long long…*
Then we had a session named ‘top gun berhad’. We had to make a tower to hold as much pingpong balls and tennis balls as it can from pegs, satay sticks and wooden chopsticks. 30mins was given. Basically we wasted our first 10-15mins in dunno what thing. When alec shouted ‘ten more mins!’,we started panicking. So… our tower was done in tat 10 mins.*keng le….?clap clap..*
After lunch, talkings by alec again. Then we had group discussion and presentation. Ian was kinda cruel. Guess wat.. he DEMANDed me not to use the same bullet for each point. Man,so many points ei…. My creativity almost came to an end when there’re still few more points to go.*cries* he has an itchy hand. Cant let him have any marker or highlighter on hand, he’ll draw and colour.*even the table cloth he oso draw.swt…* Nearly use a marker to colour my handphone’s hanger as well.*ouh God…*
Some old thomians who are of the same age as mine may know him. So far… he’s quite a nice guy.*apparently nia nia...i don’t really know him* kinda good looking alil oso..*almost the same type as kelvin.but, wont go for him.* Lol… something alil bad is that he’s a smoker..*marks deducted marks deducted.haha….*
Then we had an activity before dismissed.. *nice one.. can play it when having trip.hehe..*


Tired… memang tired… will hav an early bedtime today I guess…+_+

No comments: