Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 27, 2008

tired

Wish not to blog
Super tired. Bones feel like falling apart d… imagine—three containers. Three man! Big ones some more. Not alang-alang de ei…*dead*
Although it’s tiring, kinda fun too. Haha….=D
Woke up at six sth tis morning,cause ian asked to go for breakfast at kaya n toast as I tumpang his car go work. Lazy to drive mer……..+evil laugh+
Started working at about 8sth after the arrival of the first container. The first container was tidious cause of with plastic bags along. Few times half way moving the stocks, was dizzy and felt like vomiting.*having low blood pressure instead of hiGH blood pressure.=(*
10sth, we had a break. Ian asked me to go for a drink by saying tat the manager treats. Went.*free drink worh… who doesn’t wanna go..* went to a coffee shop opposite springie. When started walking, I knew he cheated me. Nvm nvm… he treated me.[clap clap] Same lah,free drink mer… haha…*we werent there ourselves,there was anather guy, andrew along as well* ian and andrew chatted. Me a gurl there, nth can be done except listening to their conversation. I need dettol or sth like tat after listening to their conversation. Foul words here and there, with some yellow jokes.x_x I was dead agAIN cause both of them are smokers.+_+
after the break, continue working like wat. It was FUN for the second round. Stocks were in the mall d… so….. as there are smooth tiles….. everyone played with the tiles.*erm….play as in we just slipped the cartons instead of carrying it.* fun fun fun… it was memang FUN! Haha…
lunch, walked to anather coffee shop opposite springie. Still, with ian and andrew. Cause ian asked me to follow him. So…. Follow lor…=p
went down to warehouse when ehren asked for help. Didn’t know ian was at the basement dealing with vincci’s stocks by then. When saw him there, he asked me to follow him agAIN to help him to open doors.*swt….*
home almost 6pm. Real tiring. Muscles started aching now….T.T looking at both my hand and leg, scratches here and there.*cries..*
half and hour of bath I had. Nice…. Cool…. Refreshing….. undescribable…. Wahahahaha….
Around 8pm orang gila called*it’s ian actly.* asking if wanna go out hav a drink. Watdya think? My heart was screaming "crazieeeeee…." Haha…. He memang energetic lor… still got energy to go out lepak after an hour or two de nap. I’m not tat keng. Surrender….x_x
For the whole day,he kept bullying me. Stefan, I didn’t wan to ‘fight’,kay? He bullied me first de ler…. Heard ppl asked if me and ian are couples not.*swt long long……* wat to do… colleagues there saw both of us always together wat…..
he is not an ideal guy for life-long. *personal opinion.haha..* just fooling around, can. Not life-long. Can be seen tat he’s the play play type. Gurls past by, bio, until they are off from his eyesight. Haha…

gurls, wanna have free meals? Ask guys along, they will PAY for u. haha….

Full shift tomorrow, nitez all.. sweet dreams!^^

No comments: