Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 30, 2008

off day

it's my off day for tis week!!!!!eeeeeyaaaaaahooooOOOOO!!!!!
there shouldnt be any off day on weekends, i'm having mine today just for this week. no more for the coming weeks.*sigh siGH*

tired........muscles still aching.had more scratches on my body parts.T.T

gastric pain agAIN on thursday after my dinner.
was super duper hungry at 4sth, but our dinner time was 6pm.*ouh Lord..*
went Kluang station for dinner with ian agAIN, without andrew. ordered the mee siam which is spicy. gastric after 10-15mins later. sien.... springie has no pharmacy kind of outlets, plus plus i didnt hav my pill along with me as i couldnt even remember where did i place the ONE AND ONLY gastric pill at. ended up suffering from the pain for few hours till 10pm.=( ian kept scolding me stupid for this and that. grrrrrrrrRRR.... of cause, i did fight back.+evil laugh+ even andrew, learned from ian to suan me as much as he can. yesterday during the lunch oso paired up with ian to suan me in front of teck shin and anather guy. isssshhhhhhhhHH....

almost everyone thinks that there's sth abnormal between me and ian. seniors from KL think so too. cause they saw us 'berdua-duaan' at Kluang station. i pengsan liao tell u ppl....XD some more, we happened to wear pink tee. and the story gets more...... 'panas'.*swt.....*
========================================
saw ylm's friend brought his gf to our outlet for job yesterday. it did shock me for a while, hope that he wont tell ylm that i'm now working with padini. finally made an effort to delete all the texts from him. la la la la la la.......

No comments: