Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 13, 2008

Glory to the Almighty ones..^^

bamboo:
i H.A.T.E gastric pills!!!!!!!!!!!they taste sucks.when u first take,u might think it tastes nice.minty mar...second time,still ok.not bad....after few years,u'll say "YUCKS!it tastes sucks!". so...guess what...gastric pain agAIN lor...sienz..........................................................


Glory to the Almighty Lord:[kudos to sarah's hardwork as well]
STPM's results was released on yesterday's 12nn.i didnt dare to check online *free internet usage is just in front of me*.didnt dare to check thru sms *my xcuse was "sms very mahal"*.didnt dare go school as well.i'm lame.i'm a COWARD.[okay,u guys might have known this through the previous post.hehe...]
but by hook or by crook,i also have to go school and take my slip.so...no choice.i dragged until 1pm.then only i drove to school.SMB ST Thomas.
after i got my slip,i didnt dare to open.miss ho,my PA teacher,wanted so much to know my results.but i didnt dare to open to have a look on it.so...............in the end.........my slip was opened by her!!!*laugh lor....i admit i'm lame and i'm a coward d what...XD*
miss ho then there 'bio' my slip with anather teacher[dunno the name].i walked far far far far FAR away from miss ho.stood behind a school worker.guess what..he LAUGHED at me.*grrrrrRRR.....dont like that mar...people tension worh...*
after few minutes,the 'unknown' teacher kept nodding her head,miss ho also smiled.then i was like "ooo?got good news har?" hehe...i quickly moved forward to miss ho there.looked at my slip..
da danGGGGGGG................................................
PA-3.00
Maths T-3.00
Physics-3.00
Chem-2.67
*wheeeeeeEEheeeeee.......* straight.....................................B's bor,with 3B and 1B- tho....always hoped for a straight B's in public exams but never get it before,now i hav straight B's.teeheehee.......
a little bit sad was the stupid chem[or god d*** chem<---zookeeper said de].eversince f4,i always did better in chem than physics in school tests,but when it came to public exam,my physics has better grade than chem.wat lar....an NGMP of 2.92...NEARLY get 3 flat eh.....NEARLY ouh...sienz................
nevermind lar....i really thank God for what i have.i dont blame.but thank God.^^
my Lord God always bless me..especially in my studies.hehe....
i'm super happie...=D
cause.....................................................
i beat my zookeeper!!wahahaha.... *am i mean?blek..sorry lor...* hmm...his results...he got 1B+,2B- and 1C+.wahahahahaha.....
my zookeeper always appeared to be better than me.cause what...when having revision in libraries,i was the one who always met problems in studies and he always solved it all.my old friend,a classmate of his also said that he's bright.plus plus he said his mum expected A's from him.so when i got 2.92,my thinking was "his must be much higher than me".who knows...surprisingly..i beat him!so.....i'm super happy.^^
and then ha...............
i beat lok lok agAIN!wheeheeee..... *alright,who's lok lok?he's a year older than me.hmm.....in short,i wasted three years on him.[not wasted also]two years of crushing and one year of letting go.clear now?*
PMR i beated him,so did SPM.now...STPM.wahahahahaha......my happiness is undescribable.

so...back to further studies.
courses to choose.
chose senibina,pengurusan perniagaan,ukur bahan,pemasaran,perniagaan antarabangsa and pengurusan harta tanah.never ever ask me what are those courses.they're all in stupid BM instead of english.so..i DONT know.hehe....
so kektio.celaka old man wanna fight with me eh....he also wants architecture.*geram betulnya...* his results better than mine eh...3B+ and 1B worh....ishhhhHH...not gentlemen enough lar...i want architecture he also fight.so fight civil with him lor....hehe...

thank God...
praise the Lord!
praise the Lord!
praise the Lord!
praise the LORD!
haha......


sugar cane:
aha...backache agAIN...some will know whatsup.*some only...*
thinking of not to teach tonight.cant even sit straigh ler....T.T

No comments: