Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 7, 2008

sweet dreams

bamboo:
having a busy working hours these two days.dunno why suddenly so many cases to deal with..hence i owe technicians all over sarawak boards.besides boards,still boards.haiz...wonder if the company has a six sense that i'm leaving soon,that's why so many cases suddenly APPEAR!more than 30 cases since monday.first time eh....break record arrr....teeheehee....


sweet dreams:
didnt go teach these two nights.mum cheng-ed me for the little pay i got from Pertama there...zzzZZ..
so for the past two nights basically i stayed at home watching tv after dinner and bath.wahaha..
the last night me very lame ler...*cries*
guess what..half way watching tv i dozed off at the sofa..it was only 9.30pm.man,9.30pm nia nia me zzzZZZzzzz ki eh.....by the time i got up,it was 10.45pm.o hor...my 'angel on mission' was missed!d***...i chase it every night de...even i got home by 9sth after tuition,i'd have a quick bath to have that sitcom on time.sei lar...[spiak in cantonese] i missed a series..tonight missing another series agAIN i guess...[family dinner ar...my precious grandma here in kch before she went to singapore on cruise with my aunt.hehe...]
when i woke up by 10sth last night,found that astro was off.and since it only left about 15min for the sitcom to finish,there's no kick to continue.went back to my room and....zzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZzzzzzZZZ....
had a super duper sweet dreams..hmmm....it was so sweet that i didnt feel like to wake up this morning.haha...XD
errrrRR..if you all were to ask what's my dream all about..frankly,i dont know how to put it in words.well..i do wanna share,but truly,i dunno how to put it in words or describe it.teeheehee......ermm...sth can be related to my dream is the song "would u be there" by Redwan Ali.*pay attention to the lyrics esp* hehe....it's indeed super sweet.lol..... *jealous not?wakakaka....someone say jealous liao...teeheehee...*


sugar cane:
looking forward to 2nd of april.cause.....me going back to miri!haha....then i can see my grandma agAIN!!huhu...

No comments: