Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 16, 2008

youth

bamboo:
kinda confused with some Lord-doent-want-me-to-do thingy these two days instead of worrying about Lord-has-planned-for-me thingy.


youth:
went youth last night after teaching.the atmosphere was kinda solemn.my youth leader said most of the youth's spiritual life dont grow these few mths.*me kena!* i think my spiritual life doesnt grow well too.it's in critical condition d...*blurb..* most of the youths last night shed their tears,but i was smiling all the way. *i juz didnt know why* ppl cried,but i smiled!amazing isnt it?perhaps Lord Jesus is happy that i went to youth last night that's why i was smiling.[piak!muka tebalnya...XD]
i gave thanks for everything that i have now.even i'm facing money crisis about furthering my studies,i still have no worries after it.*well..of cause i do worry a bit,i'm not a saint ei..*
i told God that i hand over everything in my life into His mercy hand.
mum said by hook or by crook,i must continue study.my answer in my heart was "i dont care much d,everything is in God's hand".just like what i told MrYap in his blog's comment--"For God's plan do not harm" *it's from Jeremiah 29.forget verse what d..paiseh..*
Lord says "even the birds in the sky dont worry of what to eat,flowers dont worry of what to wear,so why do we human who are the most precious one worry about tomorrow?"[dont ask me which book and which verse,i forget liao...blek..]
rachel said STPM's results can tahan for ten years,eboon said five years.alright then.i can work for mths or a year to save money.then only i'll further my dream course.=D despite all,i still have to follow God's plan.hehe...my Lord loves me sooooOOOOOO much that i believe He wont want me to end up with a STPM cert.*clap clap...*
i'm happy.^^ for nothing.yea,cause i dont know why i'm happy.i'm just simply very happy.ehee..


*versus are not picked directly from bible,i just spiak whatever i remember,it may varied from bible's versus.sorry.......*


sugar cane:
prayer meeting tonight!!gonna give thanks to my Lord agAIN.hehe...

No comments: