Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 8, 2008

election fever

bamboo:
picked my e e up at my uncle's place after work yesterday.most of my relatives havent been seeing me about one year.was in a 'paiseh' situation when i once stepped into my uncle's house.
guess what.........
everyone[my e e,my uncle and his wife and my grandma] all..."waaaaaAAA......"
shocked when they "waaaaAAA...." only realised what was going on when my e e said:"dai jia nu er eh..."*read in chinese* which means,a daughter waiting to be married.*pengsan...* then asked the same question mum's friends asked during cny--got bf boi?*faint agAIN*they all said me getting prettier..*blekk...nth much changes in me leh...if i'm really getting prettier i'd have captured HIS heart d lor...right?haha...*


election fever:
had dinner at pending with my e e and e zhang.
my e zhang said he wanna listen to the talk given by DAP.DAP was at MJC and stutong last night.since stutong is nearer to my place,so we went to stutong's.thanked God that we had nice place to park my car.*okay,the driver was me XP*
it was 8sth when we reached there.our presious ccjen and voon li shan werent there yet.it was ccjen's assist turn to give a speech.9sth ccjen came after he's done his speech at mjc there.the talk ended around 11sth i guess.cause mum said she couldnt hear any noise from my house. *yea,we went home at 10sth cause bro wanted to go home.sweat..*
one pharse to describe last night's condition---people mountain people sea.roadsides were full with CARS.and.......i saw ramboChai.haha...
listened to every word of theirs.whatever they said are FACTS.but then after they won the election will they do whatever they've promised,i'm TRULY not sure.
learned new phrase tim...[okay,it's good to listen to speeches like this.u'll learn lotsa things.^^]
polis diraja malaysia=polis,raja di malaysia.*lol....cold?i dunno.old man said that's cold.teeheehee..*
well...that's quite true wat...mata mata only know how to drink kopi o,but dunno how to make money.the only way they can make money is through kopi o.sien chin....end of month or early of month sure has lotsa kaki kopi o greeting drivers asking US to treat them kopi o.what are the "saya anti-rasuah" badges for?wasting money.and that's taxers' money!!whoa la la...
simple car jet which costs around RM50 in the market costed RM5471 for two in the parliament.wat da heck!taxers' money agAIN!sheeeeEEsh..terrible ler...

vote for DAP

DAP will be at 7th mile and chong lin park tonight.go and listen to their interesting and funny speeches tonight.It's pointless to sue me.i'm not even 20 yet.if u people sue me for these thingy,then what is "kebebasan bersuara" for?what more to say those i said are FACTS!

sugar cane:

should i or should i not go teach tonight?the principal only get those weak like wat de for me to teach,then at the end of the class i'm done.lotsa cells are dead.sien..as if i'm super duper patient.imagine lar!!!a primary two kid doesnt even know how to do the sum of 5-3=2.really keksi ki ler...x_x

2 comments:

rambochai said...

原来你有看到我啊....

p a n d a said...

haha...yealor yealor...^^