Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 5, 2008

all about me

bamboo:
sneezed throughout the whole session of tuition class last night.from 6.45pm till 9.15pm.after home,during bath and after bathed continue sneezing again.stop sneezing after i slept soundly.
bought packets of skittles(sour) yesterday.very nice.gave my kids to try out.there was one who wanted to spit it out right after he put it into his mouth*cause..sour* .another one,he licked*got scared when he saw the other one wanted to spit it out* last kid--no reaction.[lol..]

my room!
hmm...let me introduce my room!where i only go in when i need anything from there and during my bedtime.teeheehee....

my table.i do my revision here.


messy?i arranged it properly d eh....so called "books' corner" x_x

my wardrobe!hello kitty again!haha...

my 1GB shuffle with Sony's earphone.it has 251 songs in it...

from the left:perfume,lip gloss,lip liner,eye liner,lip balm and eyeshadow.



my pc.


rottan rack for plushes.=)

hello kitty again!


pressies!!

so that's me!!hehe...


and......my cozy bed!!!




sugar cane:

blocked nose.....x_x having long sleeves to work today tim..


today's attire to work.looking blurr?still sneezing this morning ler..T.T

4 comments:

Stefan said...

Wei, you've got nothing more to right hah?

p a n d a said...

write u mean,stefan?
hehe...
i guess so...
watdya wan me to write?
tell me n i'll think bt it.haha...

Stefan said...

Paise wrong spelling,i meant to write "write'.Well,you can write other things like your experience in your life but only special ones lah,i see you like everyday oso write one wor,even what you eat for breakfast you oso write..but after following your blog for quite a while,i guess there is some feel that i get from your blog.Maybe your style of writing is quite artistic although it may seem very usual....

p a n d a said...

ok ok...
haha...
have not much idea of what to write these two days d lor...
haha....
artistic?ooo...i'll take it as compliment.x_x haha...thanx worh..teeheehee...