Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 2, 2008

chatting

bamboo:
arrrggghhhHH..hurt my finger AGAIN last nite after bathed. *sigh sigh*
election is around the corner.registered urself as a voter d?
hmm...for those under age like ME..u'll hav a nice place to vote.
came across a funny voting site when viewing rambochai's blog yesterday.
well..this is for those who are still under age to vote. [okay,if u'r LKK d and still wish to vote at rambo's place,u're welcomed as well..*i guess*]

chatting:
managed to chat with raymond on msn yesterday afternoon.allright,we didnt fight.lol...no kick to fight on msn,kay?teeheehee...he's in UK doing aircraft maintenance.had funny conversation.
and it started this way:
Raymond: sushi...
me: sushi? *shocked cause he suddenly said 'sushi'*
Raymond: yea,my favourite food
me: Go buy lar..
Raymond: here very mahal...
me: ok ok...make urself then
Raymond: i dunno how to make...
me: ooo...u dunno how to make?ok ok..i tell u the recipe but u dun tell the others
me: first first..pick up the phone,then..dial ur home num.last last..ask ur mum

~**~**~**private conversation**~**~**~
*wakakakaka....okay,i know it's kinDA stupid.cause he scolded me stupid.lolz...*
anyway...it's great to chat with OLD friends.=D


sugar cane:
i have two naughty kids*they're siblings* .taught them science on thursday.
half way teaching,the koko said "my daddy said u'r cute and look like a secondary student"
then i was like "huh?cute?ur dad said so?walauA....ur dad memang ar...tsktsktsk..."
not bad...got ppl said me cute worh....*applause please...*[piak!muka tebalnya..]
cute like this?--------------------------------------------or like this?-------------------------------------------------
no no no!should be like this!!------------------------------
haiyo...told u people to vote 'cute' at my poll there d bar...lu lang jiu si mai tia.. *read in hokkien*
[laugh out loud]

No comments: