Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 24, 2008

miracle sarah!!

Back in more than two thousand years ago,Lord Jesus was crucified on the cross for u and me. And I’m BLESSED!
Back in 1988,in an afternoon of 8th of dec,a little baby gurl was born,named sookyen. I’m blessed.
During the year of 1988 till 1998,I’d always longed to go church. But my parents were buddhist.
Year of 1998, I thank God for the broken family,which brought me back to Lord Jesus. For every baby was born, is a spirit brought to the earth from heaven.why do I thanked God for that? Cause I met my SCS(so called stepfather) who is a mr nice guy. Much more better than my biological father. I thanked God for my dad beaten me up when he was drunk. Cause I’d a chance to court and had a look on it. Bet most of u guys will never know how does a court looks like heh..? hehe… see? How blessed am I!!!!^^
Year of 2000,I thank God for the UPSR results I had. Although it wasn’t straight A’s,but I still thank God. Cause my teacher predicted a 2A’s for me. But my results was far better than that.
I thank God I went to SMK Kuching High for my secondary level. It’s indeed a blessing.
Year of 2003, I thanked God for the PMR results. Although I nearly got a straight, I still praise the Lord for that. Cause I only got 2A’s for my mock.
Christmas of 2004, I thank God for I was reborn again in the name of Father Lord, Son of God and Holy Spirit. I was baptisted!!
Year of 2005, I thank God that He blessed me with a service on youth. Eventhough only as a small usher, I do feel good by serving Him so. He died for me, I must do something to give thanks.
Year of 2006, I thank God for my SPM results. Although it’s still a distance towards a straight, I still praise the Lord. Cause I only got around 2A’s for my mock, and my higher secondary was really sucks. I thank God for SMB St Thomas, I thank God for I had the urge to join ISCF. I thank God for the post of treasurer. I’m unworthy for such a high ranking post cause I never joined ISCF back in Kuching High.
Year of 2007, I thank God for He blessed me with a car through my dad. I thank God for the mock results. Both mock 1 and 2. cause I didn’t prepare well for that. And for mock one, weeks before that I was busying with Kidsgames.*can refer to my old blog and read how did I prepare for my second mock* I thank God for moderate results I got for mock 1. I know, it’s all because of Him as I was busying with God’s work.*kidsgames was to bring the children nearer to Lord*
Year of 2008, I thank God for the STPM results. It might be lame-r than most of ppl out there, but I know, if not by Him, I wont be getting such results. I thank God for the job I hav now. I’m really blessed.
Throughout my years in this wonderful and amazing world, I thank God for all the friends I have around me.*no matter who you are* For I know, u all are my angels that Jesus sent. u guys gave me laughters and supports when I’m down…*esp kelyn*
specially to my ex, lok lok, mr y, and ylm. I thank God for ur existance. To my ex, I thank God that I met u, through u, I know that a relationship wont be going on with happiness by forcing. to the latter three.. I thank God that I met u guys as well… through u guys, I’ve learned lotsa things. To my church brothers and sisters *no matter u guys read this or not* I thank God that I have u ppl in my life.
Hereby, I really wanted to say I love u guys and gurls.”
Lord Jesus,I know You’ll surely be reading this, cause I believe You’re standing beside me when I’m typing all these. Lord Jesus, I thank You for all the ups and downs that You gave me. You don’t simply give me challenges. You have your purpose for all the challenges I faced, am facing, and going to face. I really thank You,Lord, for all the ups and downs,I’m a tough and independent gurl by today. Lord, use me, fit me in ur plan. Lord, I give you my life for my life was given by You. Lord, I’m unworthy for Your love for I’m a sinner. Yet Lord, u love me and bless me since I was born, u crucified for the people in this world including me! Lord, I’m unworthy to cry for ur comfort when I was badly hurt, for I know Lord, the pain u suffered can never compete with those I gained.

Have a blessed easter people!

2 comments:

~娃喜笨蛋~ said...

love u... muacks..

p a n d a said...

kisses?yucks...*wiping my cheeks*
haha... no lah.... thanks for loving me worh.haha...