Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 30, 2008

requirements

this is the 60th post! so it'll be something a little different.

R.E.Q.U.I.R.E.M.E.N.T.S
it will be the requirements for my another half.
1. christian
2. either same age or older *five years will be the upper boundary*
3. non smoker
4. can be a light drinker if he wants. *definately cant be heavy drinker*
5. taller than me. *then i can wear high heels when going out with him*

those are the basics. hehe...

the supplementary will be.........................
1. at least a degree holder. *can find job alil bit more easier*
2. monthly income more than mine. *dont have to support his daily expenses*
3. would be nicer if he's with specs =)

family background........
poor guy, rich guy.... i dont care. cause i dont need him to support my daily expenses. i'll pay for whatever i want. hehe....

hmm.... so...... i'm not very picky. when the feeling is right, then clicked.
BUT!
when reading through these, you all can find that my darling hardly meet most of them. so..... the so called "REQUIREMENTS" will be like just for reference. haha....

===================================================
today is the THIRD day my mum asked me to go for a doctor cause i've been coughing like nuts. i just shook my head. mum said me very ti ki ----- gigi besi.x_x
today is the SECOND day that i've been swallowing my meals instead of munching.. i even found it hard for me to swallow my saliva...*pity me...*
today is the FIRST day i went out with my darling in couple's tee. it took me a long time to kick of the shyness...x_x we went springie agAIN. it's like our second home ki.... then went into padini.... i memang shy long long cause was in the same tee with my darling. my darling scolded me cause i'm the one who didnt want our thingy to be covered. and now when we wear the same tee out,i shy long long pula.....@_@

went checked my maybank account this morning. pay was BANKED IN!!!! wheeeeheeeee... kudos to Padini Dot Com. this is the first time i had more than 1k banked in to my account. haha.... gave mum RM350 where i have RM250 to be my expenses of the month.
thank God.............

No comments: