Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 21, 2008

problems arised

long didnt have 'drawing' session. most of my classmates would know tat. eboon, still remembered what would i do when i was angry? lol... yeah,scribbling,wasting pen ink and papers. it's been a long time since i last scribbled. got addicted to it agAIN yesterday.

was thinking of how did my darling treat me when heading hornbill for the whole of yesterday. then i started scribbling. till nite i couldnt bear the pressure. cheng-ed him through texts when he was at his friend's place.*not really cheng-ed, just said him* he kept apologising for that.



saw him fooling around with a girl. in FRONT of me! girls, imagine that! what would u do when ur guys are fooling around with a gurl in FRONT of u? i got super duper pissed off lor...my face was real dark like charcoal. he didnt even notice it! *swt long long* told him about that when i had a chance. apology agAIN. with the phrase saying that me sensitive. WTH! TMD! like that also counted sensitive? please lar... i wont mind if he's fooling around with other girls behind me. but NOT in FRONT of me! what i want is only a simple respect. A SIMPLE RESPECT. never ever play with other galrs in FRONT of me.
guys, me counted very good lorh... till today i never touch his wallet and handphone. even when he left them on table and was away for a while. i didnt ask what is he doing, where he is and with who. tell me if i'm not good enough still. *sigh*

anyways, my heart soften when he apologized. me always very soft hearted one... haha...
=================================================
sick soon i guess. throat not feeling well. THANX to the centralised aircond of padini and cannot bring bottle to the counter. ouh Lord......

No comments: