Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 18, 2008

covering

it's been a week i'm with my darling.time flies.things happened was like a dream.despite those happiness, i found sth not right.he's trying hard to cover our relation.and i find no reason for him to do so.he said he doesnt want ppl around to hav questionaire.my colleague said unless he's with another gal still.or else he wont cover.i dont think i'm bad enough to have him intro me as his gal.

went to his friend's birthday gathering at hornbill after our dinner at causeway bay.u people wont imagine how did he treat me after we got off from his car heading to hornbill.he just walked and walked and walked and left me behind him,without turning his head and take at look at me.if there was any bad guy who wanna attack me,i bet,he wont know.when meeting his friends,he didnt even bother to intro me to his friends,leaving me there 'gong gong' *in hokkien* dunno like wat.could only thank God tat there were two or three were from kuching high.like hanloong,leslie lee and ee siang. WTH................

wat is the point to cover???????????????????????????????!!!
even blinds can feel that we are together. my colleague asked me not to fall deep deep with him if he still cover, dont act close with me in front of the public and etc.
my God........... no point to love him whole heartedly.

====================================================

God's mercy that i'm short listed for the interview for architecturial course at UTM.the interview is held on next friday. at UTM. which means i have to fly to Johor just for tat stupid and dunno-will-kena-not interview. oh Lord.................. i wonder if me short listed for USM. if i am....die liao....after UTM, USM. la la la la la..... cant take too many unpaid leave ler...early of month d took two lor....x_x
pray for me.

No comments: