Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 15, 2008

untitled

on full shift today.
time passed kinda fast today.
simply dunno why.
remembered last tuesday i nearly dozed off
time passed super slow as well.

can i let go of ylm asap?
through his existance?
might be cruel.
as if i misused him

trying my very best to love him whole heartedly.
am trying.
at least, i try.
but i do feel the guilt at times.
especially when he treated me so well.
yet i treat him normally.
like treating a normal friend

kay,i'm bad.
i'm cruel.
i do admit.
==================================
tomorrow's my off day. mum dated me before him. so, going out with mum instead of him. i feel bad. but it might be better if he meet my mum. he's not ready. no point forcing. just let him be. dont feel like to care much. -____________-"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

(o)