Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 20, 2008

break up

i'm planning for a break up. told me colleague about the happenings last night. *sort of asking for her opinion*

her reaction after listening to my illustration---> "this kind of guy, can be dumped."

she asked why didnt i scold him for leaving me behind in the dark and for not introducing me to his friends. even if introduce me as a normal friend,not as girlfriend.

my reaction---> "...................." monolog dalaman: why scold? scoldings=quarrellings. i dont wish to have quarelling. baru one week nia dy quarell. i dont want tat.

i'm STUPID. i'm always stupid.

it is confirmed that something is wrong with him. not sure if he's having another gurl. but,something is wrong with him for sure.

================================================



i'll have to sacrifice a lot for the stupid and dunno-will-kena-not interview.

air ticket to johor (airasia) - RM309/- (to and fro,with tax included)

a day of unpaid leave [off day switched to friday] - RM32+

fixed commission of the month - RM300 *there'll be no more commission given if unpaid leave is taken T.T *

hotel,taxi and food - going to be around RM100++

sarah is dead.



date with my darling has to be cancelled as i switched my off day to friday.

Mr yap, sorry lerh.. the maybank thingy... have to be postponed agAIN. paiseh...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

r..... u.... sure......

jia you n tk k, 4 evythg.

=)

ojibala said...

break up la. maybe those ai mei message he sent just play play nia. can met many good guys at others state

p a n d a said...

thanx creax... i'll take gud care of myself. hehe...
ojibala,if break up,guess i'll have to quit my job as well. it'll be super paiseh to see him again. *i guess* haha