Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 5, 2008

ching ming fest

finally back from miri.
had a tiring trip. whenever i went, i felt super duper sleepy. weird... cause i slept very early in the nite. before 9pm, i was on the bed d.. but woke up around 6sth cause my e e has to go work.
didnt know i had quite a few relatives not in this world d...
when first arrived miri, went to the grave of my grandpa. saw the pic of his. suddenly miss him alot.. miss those years when during our year end school holidays, me and my bro would go miri. staying with my grandpa and grandma. still remember that my grandpa always slept after dinner before 7pm. he never slept after tat time. and woke up super early. around 5sth in the morning, could hear his coughs. i miss him alot. though i didnt really have much interaction with him before. only heard my mum illustrated how bad he was when my mum them were young.*sigh siGH*
truly miss him a lot..
people, cherish ur loved ones.

*miri has lotsa engtau kias ooo....hahahaha....*
========================================
salary from my previous job not banked in yet. wanna bbq them one by one and throw them into the sea to feed those hungry crocs and sharks. by 31st of march the manager told me that money was banked in in tat morning. but then on the 2nd eeboon texted me and asked me to go collect cheque. WTH! TMD! memang wanna panggang them arrrr......... grrrrrrr................................


went uncle richard's place for a hair trimming tis afternoon. kektio... front hair is much shorter. have to keep it for dunno how long agAIn... sien si...
========================================
in a complicated relationship. sien sien de....

No comments: