Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Apr 10, 2008

off day!!

tired
tired
tired
tired
tired


it's my off day of the week. super tired. was on full shift last night. dont understand the management. weekdays normally wont have lotsa customers, yet they get the workers to be on full shift. waste manpower nia nia........ nearly dozed off around 11sth in the morning oso...
anyways, despite of all the tiredness, it's kinda fun also. had lotsa laughters when there's no customers. even the cctv is there,we still laughed.

thank God... didnt short even a single cents. but had extra instead. dunno how did i have those extra coins. i counted properly d before returning the money to customers de ler... hmmm................

========================================

it was ian's off day yesterday. so finally had a chance to go out with a friend working a copal there during my lunch and dinner break. ehren, one of my O.E.[opreation executive] asked where's ian.*cause he didnt see him* told him ian's off. then he asked who did i have my break with as ian wasnt there. told him with my friend. then he said wat when ian's working, i go break with ian; when ian's off, then only i ask my friends out. the way he said as if me 'zhong se qing you' *in chinese* like tat..... kek tio..... oi! people, me tat type of person meh.... wat lar... i did try to ask xiangyi go for lunch or dinner oso ler... but he always said tat he got ta pau or wat and cant go with me ler... sienz.......

well well.. ian's quite a gentlemen. for two nights, he waited me for about 20min to finish all the settlements of the day eventhough he punched his card d at 10pm.*cashiers have to do settlements of the day before going off no matter wat time d..* hmmm.... not bad right? haha...

=======================================

sent my car for regular servicing tis afternoon. hee... the service advisor there saw me working at springie last week. but he said he wasnt qutie sure if tat gurl is me or not cause when he last saw me my hair still curly curly de... wahahahahahaha... hmm... he's an engtau kia ooo... was from smk batu lintang, but didnt ask he's which year de.*not interested in him* weheee..

****, on full shift agAIN tomorrow. who wanna pay me a visit ouh......


No comments: