Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Feb 26, 2011

KL?^_^

a late post. pardon me. ngeeheehee~

i had another trip to KL after one or two weeks i was back in utm for new semester.
my pig and his friends went there as his friends wanted to do some CNY shopping.
as AA's ticket was affordable for me, so i actually flown there to meet him up. aha~
flew on 14/1 night and back on 16/1 night. a very short trip.

on 15/1, saturday, we went Sunway lagoon.

this is at Sunway Pyramid

after our brunch, we headed off to Sunway Lagoon Theme Park.
it's RM75 for all parks for Malaysians *why no student price???* T.T

after changing, our first stop was Water Theme Park.

*i stole this photo somewhere.....@@* i didnt bring my camera.. not much photos...
this is so-so... snake-like slide... nth thrilling.. lol.

this is Fantastic..... when sliding down, i felt like my heart gonna burst out from my chest. the pressure is quite high with such acceleration....@@ i'd got no choice but screamed to release the pressure a bit =.=

*i stole this too @@*
we were here, to get tanned zzzzzz *as if i'm fair* zzzz

after the water theme park, we got ourselves showered and changed. and off we headed for other theme park

we crossed this suspension bridge. nth thrilling too.. haha XD but my pig's friend's gf had a good time screaming, since the water park =P

and we were here!!!=D the Tomahawk.

a nice one... i didnt know how does it go..... i had my eyes closed all the way XD didnt scream too muahahahahahaha..... i could feel it when i was upside down. my head had high pressure =.=

my pig's friends played this. i didnt. stomach was empty and protested. so in order not to suffer my stomach, i just waited for them with my pig. aha~

just a while soaking in the water... and i was zebra-tic zzzz

then two of his friends went for Pirate Revenge after that cup thing. as i couldnt bear the excites, i surrendered myself and sat aside waiting for them. haha =.=

we walked around after that. and we came across the Wildlife Park


this wasnt a stolen pic. it's taken by me. hahaha that tortoise is really hUGE...


there are more... but i didnt have a camera! haha...
and we were off somewhen before the evening and spend our time at sunway pyramid till night.

walked around sungei wang, pavillion and Low Yat on the next day.

had a sumptuous brunch at Pavillion's Dragon-i. wow~





and the foods go "sluuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrppppp" aha~~~XD

this is the limited edition of Kingston that i hunted at Low Yat. teehee~


till then again.... tata.....

No comments: