Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 2, 2009

SAD

i'm not in a good mood these days after coming back to johor. the very first day,i could hardly sleep soundly. kept turning rounds on bed.
oya,i've moved to single room,which means,i'm now staying in a room with... me myself,小白(little white) and handphones. kiki... wondering who's little white? hahaks.... it's........... my lappie! woohoooo..... juz named my lappie few days ago. had this thought abruptly. then decided to call it 小白(lil white) since it's all white in colour,even the adapter is also white. hahaks! funny? no no..... it's not funny. it's MY lil white. hahahaha...*nuts!smack!!*

*going astray*

alright,back to the topic.
well.. kind of severe homesick. dunno why... just miss kuching. some more... west msians.... are freakishly cannot get along at any time *not all... but some. some whom i've met. not every west msians i've met* and yea,one of them would be my ex-roommate. well... she's really... INDESCRIBABLE. if i can put it in words, dead her. kinda phobia with west msians after i met her. so yea,tat's how horrible it is.

had coQ on wednesday afternoon. i signed up for basic communication. the lecturer actually asked us to intro ourselves by telling our names,hometown,course doing,interests and dislikes. at tat very moment i couldnt think of any dislikes. not until when i saw HER at the foyer of my faculty,with a face looking d*** innocent with "i am innocent" on her face,which will attracts guys' attention. then i know,i freakishly DISLIKE two-faced ppl!!! this is really sickening. no GUYS is willing to believe that she bullied sarah tan and made her to move her room,but will be willing to believe tat sarah tan bullied her and made herself moved to single room. but only gurls and those who were betrayed by her will believe that it's me,sarah tan who was bullied.

then would be the dude who had rumors with me last sem. well... he tried hard to avoid me, not even a single 'hi-bye'. this is seriously on my nerves. wondering if should i announce tat i wont fall for classmate? he makes me miss neozhiyuan more and those guys who had rumors with me before, at least, they were seriously open-minded and are still my frenz till today whereby we can chat freely. and yea, tat's how 'open-minded' are west msians, or rather those from kluang,johor. FREAK!

alright guys, listen, esp classmates, i, sarah tan, wont fall for any of you no matter how great are you all, so DONT misunderstand when i treat you all nice. ENOUGH???????

i was so down that i nearly shed my tears when i thought of these. why on earth do i deserve all these?????!
s***! treating someone nice is also a fault. WTH!

4 comments:

Mahendra said...

nice white laptop!
but does it look like?
pics please...

What's wrong with west malaysian???
They are ok and nice people. I am nice guy! =p
Maybe you got a bad impression of us from your ex roommate...
I used to think that EAST malaysians were weird and not nice people...
Then, I meet so many great people from there (including you). This changed my view on them. I believe they are nice people too!

p a n d a said...

heegeegeez... macbook..sure u saw it before rite? hiakz..

well,not all i've said. just some black sheeps. ehiuks. blek =P

Mahendra said...

yes i have...
cool laptop!
can i see it?

p a n d a said...

wanna see? hehe... wait... have to dig which folder i kept tat pic in ler... hehe..^^