Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 9, 2009

desperate for balai cerapan

*HAPPY MODE*^^

seniors and course mates saw an OKU yesterday when having meals at cengal. and tat OKU is no other than me. blurb...
whoever saw me walked like an OKU asked what's up with me, and i'd just answered them "no choice la.. was too high that i didnt watch out for the uneven pathway" i'm very honest de.. hiak hiakz..

thought my leg had recovered yesterday evening after dinner. RAN back to hostel from ukit after a short chat with teckshin and weiwui as i was running out of time for caregroup. well,i THOUGHT my leg was okay, so i RAN. who knows... this morning when i woke up, i'm an OKU again...T_______________________T
God heal me! i wanna go balai cerapan later in the evening ler..5555555555

oya,i'm still on diet these days... and yesterday morning suddenly didnt feel like eating anything, when i saw those bread on my bookshelf,i feel like vomiting,and hence i didnt take my breakfast.. suspecting.... anorexia! blurb
this morning... i ate those buns just because i scare those buns will turn bad as it's expiry date is yesterday. *sigh*

next week onwards, i'll be pretty busy.
mon nite- german 1, 8pm-10pm
tue nite- prs meeting if necessary
wed- coQ 230pm-430pm, aiesec gathering 5pm-7pm *if there's any*
thu nite - church care group/volunteer at orphanage
fri nite - free!!!! + balai cerapan in the evening
sat - jusco day! woo woot
sun - church service + balai cerapan in the evening.

aha~ busy?
yea,pretty busy..
hehe.....

No comments: