Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 2, 2009

tired

insane timetable. monday to friday,starts lectures at 8AM. it's AM! not PM! ouh my god...
met killer who kills students---survey lecturer. he would just shoot not even an A- if he's unsatisfied. no one went well during last sem's survey camp[attended by group 1 students] just because of him. great heh? i guess so.
couldnt even detect wifiutm in my room, the highest floor, level 4[includes ground floor]. i'm only staying at the third floor which is also the highest floor back in my hometown.. here i have fourth floor as the highest floor. dead me when the lift is out of service. and i tried it few days ago. well...
love the engineering maths lecturer, a malay. she teaches in english! my ouh my.... how long i've been waiting for such a lecturer, who would give lectures in english instead of malay. woohooooo.... credits to her!*round applause please =D*








back to kuching again for cny on the 17th, and back to johor again on the 4th of feb [skipping two survey practical. i'm D.E.A.D]

*mood isnt any better yet*

No comments: