Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 20, 2009

sienz

best laughter of the year-

M: mind a ques?
H: wat? faster ask. i'll oni ans if i wan. wat?
M: ermm are u... single? and available?
H: i might be gan ga if i were young, but now no more. yea, single. u see me suku suku u'l know la.. u?
M: ooo... me? single. unavailable to all but... u. if it's okay. ROFL..
H: aiyo... u're like my sis la.. u can be my sis liao... sagittarius and aquarius can be good partner, good frens. like me and my sis.



M for Malaysian. H for hospitality. MH-malaysian hospitality. MAS' code.

LAUGH OUT LOUD.

******

so yea, i'm back in kuching.
i hate all those things these few days.
everyone is treating me as though i'm a real OKU *&&^%%$#

mum insisted on an x-ray. but i won by saying if the bones breaks, i wont be walking so fantastically all these while.
route to anywhere is restricted. "u CANNOT go the spring. see ur leg, still walk la.." **&^%$##@
doesnt allow me to carry my lappie on my own.
mum even thought of getting a walking stick.
hey hey hey... i ONLY sprained my leg! not INCAPABLE! still can walk!
i know.. u all are just caring about me and those effects-to-be when i'm old. but please... *sigh*

superb bloody dunno-how-to-describe with those dos and donts.

p.s. my leg is really getting better for God's sake.


received a shocking news on sunday. i wonder how.. but the news that i sprained my leg actly spreaded form utm to uthm, skudai to batu pahat when i hardly get connected with those studying at UTHM *shrugs*
forwarded a cny text to zookeeper. and guess wat... he said that he heard sth happened to me and asked if i was okay. bloody shocked. jaw dropped. then i asked for further details. he said that he heard ah suai said i fell badly and was sent back to kuching.
OMG! i was sent back to kuching PURPOSELY jusst because i fell down badly???!!! *ROLL ON FLOOR LAUGHING!*
well, i'm back in kuching due to the early flight i booked for CNY, NOT because i fell down badly.
i seriously wonder how did the news spread and obviously it's been added with vinegar and oil ? I WAS BEING SENT BACK TO KUCHING CAUSE I FEEL BADLY -________________-“ this is bloody shocking. ROFL

anyway, not meaning to blame, but THANX for the concern ^^


I Q-ed a book of 500pgs in two days. Woo woot.. a tear-earning one. And this is no other than ‘P.S. I love you’. Man,this is great! Huhu… no 1 international best seller. Should get urself a piece if u don’t have. LOL..

No comments: