Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 7, 2009

collission

had my head collided with the cupboard which is next to my bed when sleeping last night. and the story went like this.........
half way sleeping i found my lil yellow at nowhere. thinking that it dropped on the floor so i woke up blur-blurly to search for it.. who knows.... once i got up... a loud "bang" i heard.. the pain was on my head. aaarrrrrggggghhhHHH... then only i found out that my lil yellow was actually next to me only...x_________x

p/s: my lil yellow is my tweety head which i smuggled it from my house XD
*****

something nice about local uni, where we have to stay inside campus, then you'll find.... all the guys,ranging from first year to final year or master year, chinese or malays, everyone will wash their clothes by themselves. whenever i passed by guys block by bus, can see that their clothes are all hanging and hoping hard for sunshine. hehehe... some more... every monday here in UTM everyone will be in their formal wear. some with ties on. aha~ it's nice to see all the guys in their formal wear, they're all smart. lolz...


busy again... aiesec meeting after my coQ later in the afternoon..x_x 5pm till 7pm. dead me! ending around 7pm is not tollerable for my stomach. if i dont take my dinner around 6pm, i'll have nice band/orchestra in my stomach =S
230pm-430pm -> coQ
500pm-700pm -> aiesec

dating? where got time.... haiz...=P




more pictures upcoming on this friday afternoon. stay tuned!!^^

No comments: