Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jan 20, 2009

side effect

some updates after the marketing challenge.

i found myself speaking english at most of the time. there's a night when i had my TITAS group discussion. the group members were either speaking mandarin between chiyung and weichuan o malay to the two malay gurls. and me...... well, i spoke mandarin to chiyung and weichuan, but it's impozble to speak mandarin to the two malay gurls. my malay sucks. real cacat. i'd no choice but conversed in english when giving my opinion. the four looked at me as if i was alienated, where the fact that i wasnt. *sigh*
and with those seniors, i'l mix mandarin with english.

alien? am i?? *shrugs*

obviously i found myself at ease with english, cause i'll be like "aaa... ini... itu.... aaa... macam mana... aaaa...." when speaking malay. my malay is real SUCKS. *sighhhhhhh*

No comments: