Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 27, 2008

updates with photos

whom i have in heaven but u?
there's no one i desire on earth..
..........................

a song.
heard in church last sunday.
guess i'm a little influenced by elizabeth.
aha....

"there's no one i desire on earth.."


great line!!
ehee...



went jusco after church. only planned to get a pair of heels initially... ended up spent more in jusco. not only at viss....
-____________-"

ehren, i did go padini to look for shoes when at tebrau last saturday o... but the shoes i wanted dont have my size d.. not that i dun want to buy ar... hehe...

somehow still thank God that the pair of heels tat i bought had an extra 10 discount besides the normal 10%. cause i used my debit card to pay for it mer... hiakz.... so.. i got a total of 20% discount. lol... *praise the Lord. clap clap*

some photos?
here u all go!!



*ehren, mr lawrence, me and fadzril*



*kartina...*



*at the airport tat day*



*zzzzzzZZZZZZZZ.... one of the scene during Minggu Haluan Siswa*



*started to have a small container full with biscuits in my bag*



*sometimes this will be either my lunch or dinner...x_x*



*water flowing so so so slowly...';..;'*



*second year seniors. during the orientation tat day..*



*i guess me,xiangyi,kailiang and szexian were the first who played monopoly in UTM. rofl...*



*mac on my desk..*







*group one having their surveying lectures. i'll have mine next sem..x_x*



*the so called lobby of my block. actually every block's the same.XD*



*tat's my room mate. the gurl i mean... the guy sitting next to her was wei sheng*



*third year's seniors.*



*cendol.. my room mate ordered it*



*my ais kacang*



*camwhoring when waiting for movie at tebrau. behind were the third year seniors. my fringe is long x_x*

2 comments:

Yuan Tat said...

y the cendol looks like....sai?!...aha...really mar...and ur hostel's cafe looked like its newly-built building. mine like hell...aha....

p a n d a said...

lol.... too much santan i guess. haha... hostel's cafe??? u mean the place i had ais kacang?? it's actually OUTSIDE the campus ler... next time i show u how the cafes of my campus looks like. lol