Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 30, 2008

happy

i'm so so so the very happy these few days. aha~ guess why......


















the weather these few days are so so so GREAT that i actually managed to take my shower as many times as i want to. hahaha... for two consecutive days i've been taking my showers for FOUR times a day!!!! wahahahahahaha..... well.. the FOUR baths go like this. ehem... early morning after i woke up before lectures i'll take once. once after lunch before going for afternoon's lectures if i were to go back to my room for short rest . once after lectures in of the day. then the last one will be late in the night if i did go out for a drink or meeting. wakakakakakaka.... geng lei?? *clap clap*
thank God ar... for the nice weather. if not, i'd only have my shower once a day. the water is far too cold wat...x_X

early morning before my 8am lectures, i let all my clothes under the sun, praying hard hard that God can make today a fine weather for my clothes *long didnt have my clothes and towels under the sun lo...* then off i go for my lectures. haha... till now, 205pm, my clothes are still safe and sound absorbing heat from the sun. PRAISE the Lord!!! aha~

last night, biro perpaduan had a meeting. am chosen as the assist leader of one of the groups. actually i didnt want to. cause i'm a PRS member also, scare my time is not enough. then after the leader, firdaus was elected, he used a marker pen to decide who will be his assist. four gurls in my group. marker turned and i was praying hard that i wont be elected. and the results was i'm elected!!!! Gosh.....
die liao.. both me and firdaus are PRS member............... blurb... hahaz.... haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.................

time flies heh? it's been a month plus since i'm here in johor d... hmm...
longing to go back to kch.
CNY.... johor-KL-kch. haiz..... to and fro same way. dead x_x

No comments: