Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 17, 2008

random post

*my blog will be activated if i'm rajin enough to follow my course mates to go to library...*

yay!!!! no classes on going after 12noon. ehee... might be great to some. but for me... boring lor... *sigh* luckily night going to hope church for care group....

ikatan kristian of utm organized a programme with a theme "start of significance" last night at rumah alumni. never know that utm has such a nice place tim... the "hall" can be used for a medium-sized ball. aha~ the crowd was kinda big. i actually went there cause chunwai, a course mate kept asking me to go. then came up with a thought of seeing what kind of guys can utm have. :rofl: but i ended up sticking with xiangyi szexian and my course mates them instead of fishing. lolz... i saw teckshin there. and and and also darell yong!! aha... didnt know that he's here in UTM. doing civil engineering also ei... ehee... ojibala went to the welcoming night with the theme 'xin xian ren' (fresh people if wanNa direct translate from it)

will be meeting my direct senior this saturday evening. wonder who's my direct senior... hmm... wonder if i'm able to go or not also.. cause i've signed up for the camp organized by IVCC [inter varsary christian church] feel like to pulling out from it. cause... gurls' problem. XD wishing for a senior with girlfriend if that's a guy. not that i wanNa be a third party... well.. erm uhm eee... getting a guy senior with a gurlfriend is actually good for both my senior and me!! lolz....^^

wanNa go back kuching now lar... to change the shoes i brought here. the sandals i brought is now in a quite critical condition. dont dare to wear it anymore. so now... i'm wearing heels everyday. heels in campus are quite S.T.U.P.I.D. imagine walking for few kms per day with heels. my legs...................................................x_________x

thanks to my SE w580i, lotsa pictures were taken. but couldnt find a chance to post. perhaps i'll have to bring along my laptop to library next time. if i save all the photos in my 1GB pendrive and bring it to library.... guess i can throw away it after uploading photos. library's computers are full of virus. agAIN, universiti TEKNOLOGI malaysia. hahahahahaha...

have been texting some people quite alot these days. luckily i dont have to pay for it. my dad's supplementary line mar... ROFL...

at first, before i came here, i actually thought of getting a guy to start a relationship. but............ after these weeks.. or rather after a week in utm, this thought actually is no longer in my mind. dont feel like to start any relationship ler.. dunNo why.... well.. my faculty does have a numbers of good looking guys.. just that... feel like keeping those thingy in arm's length at the mean time. hahahahahahaha............

No comments: