Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 25, 2008

one to three

i'm really a miracle!!!! aha~
had fluid mechanics' experiment today. just realized that there's a stupid silly notice on the notice board of the lab when i reached there. didnt notice it's existence when went there to copy when to go which lab few days ago. and it's about--------long hair must be tied up neatly!!!! gosh.... at tat instance, i didnt have any hair band with me. all these while after i've straightened my hair, i dont bring along any hair band. i was thinking "die liao this time..." my direct said that it's a must to tie up long hair oso.
a lady, not the lecturer, started to call upon groups to sign the names and distribute manuals. panicking.. prayed hard hard. then suddenly i had an idea----hide the long hair into my shirt, leaving out the short ones. my group's turn... the lady was blind towards my hair. only said that the sleeves of my shirt must be longer. phew!!! thank God arrrr..... cause the lady might mark some stupid sign beside my name if she noticed that my hair wasnt tied. really praise the Lord ler.... lolz... and the technician who helped with the venturi meter thingy oso didnt notice it!!! my direct said that the technicians there very picky ones... lolz......
PRAISE THE LORD!!! haha....

**********

senior gary called last night around 11sth. asking me to go for a drink. there were lotsa people there as well of cause. didnt feel like going de... cause i was looking through fluid mechanics. then he said everyone was waiting for me. i've got no choice. changed my clothes and went down.
once i arrived, senior goh, aka chee how oso arrived after me. then everyone was saying "oooo... see? sarah here, then only ah goh came down arrr...." -____________-"
half dead they wanted me to sit with ah goh. horng eng, the green road head gurl, changed seat with me. i had no choice but to stand up and change my seat. after a short while, gary and ah goh asked me to call my direct and ask him to join us. i started to sense that sth wasnt quite right. sure they wanna suan me agAIN. gary made the call but asked me to talk to my direct. he made it for the drink.
senior chai drew out and gave his seat to my direct when he almost arrived. *senior chai was on my right while senior goh was on my left.* when my direct arrived, he sat beside me. no place d by tat time. xiangyi and kailiang were there too. whole bunch started to suan me, senior goh and also my direct. x____________________x wat can be done? who asked my direct to tell gary them tat he went dinner with his friend that nite instead of telling them tat he went with me and bumped into tat gal senior. *sigh*
the scene was real embarrassing to me. i dunno how senior goh and my direct felt. but i felt super duper paiseh. cause i have to face my direct who will be my direct for the next few years till he graduated. blurb.........
then this afternoon texted stupidly with my direct. he wans me to manja for his notes. OMG.... and that's wat the chinese say "ai mei". sweating long long.........................
God save me.
among the seniors, i'm to two seniors. erm uhm i mean, having rumours with two seniors. i only know my direct for not even a week! tho i met him before last saturday before but i didnt really talk to him wat... only went out to city square with a big group of seniors and juniors. same goes to ah goh. and tat's even worst, ah goh is not my direct!!!! only really started to talk to him during the JKM day. before JKM day only met him and my direct at cengal sometimes when having dinner. walalalala..... wat lar..
then among my batch, i'm to a KL guy whom i only meet him not more than five times in a week.
sarah tan very geng ei? blurb.......

No comments: