Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Jul 23, 2008

rumours... agAIN?

i have a number of second year seniors who are super duper kepo.
and the story goes like this:

went for dinner with my direct last night after he had his training for the coming sports day. he asked me to treat him a meal for the sake of the notes and books. but ended up he's the one who paid for the dinner. around 730pm, we walked back to KTHO. left earlier cause my direct had class at 8pm. on our way back, met the gurl senior who was trying to match me with senior goh during JKM day tat nite. she was on her way for class. we stopped for a short chat. here's the most stupid conversation.

the gurl: ei? no class meh? *cause it's already around 730pm and my direct was still in his shorts and sweaty clothes*
my direct: got.. now going back room lar...
the gurl: still walk so slow? the class started on 8pm worh... *then she looked at me agAIN*
the gurl: ooooo...... no wonder walk so slow lar.... then u people slow slow walk ar...
me: -_______________________-"'

after i got back to my room to hav a bath, i had my mac readied for autocad. a text came in asking me who did i go dinner with just now. and guess who's tat.......












the most kepo senior of FKA *can categorise him like tat liao..*









GARY!!!!!!!







OMG....


after he asked me tat question, can know that rumours started.




the gurl senior!!!!!!!!!!!! *i forgotten her name liao..*
sigh.. if not her, gary wont be texting me and asked tat stupid question lerh...x_________x


rumours agAIN. and now, among the seniors. i'm here for how long nia nia... not even a month. i know the bunch of kepo seniors for not more than three weeks tim.... walalalalalala........


















it's been a cold day today. didnt dare to have my bath this morning before lectures. 4sth in the afternoon after i woke up from nap the weather is still cold. the water is super cold either. *sigh*
test 1 on the mid of next month. lecturers finishing the first chapters. i havent really started revision yet. T_T

ojibala, KTDI's nasi lemak not bad. there only operates at night. hehe...

No comments: