Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 14, 2012

mother's day

i'm not at home for the first time ever for mother's day!!!!!
thanks to the Ministry of Higher Education!!!!

i'm gonna be naughty as usual to surprise my mum.
planned that at the end of april.

first i bought an OGAWA mini eye massager from Jackcow.com. it's a deal of around 50% discount. so i bought it at around rm29.90
as i thought mother's day was last Sunday, so i redeemed the coupon after i bought it and have them delivered to my mum before last Sunday. LOL! to avoid troubles, i put my mum's name as the recipient XD
as i always buy things online and post back home, so mum called when she received it.
she said, "you bought things again is it?"
so i said, "that's for you haha"
then she realized and said, "for mother's day one is it?" hahaha
i know she'll be quite happy with that. cause she has puffy eyes and always grumbles about it. lol
after quite some time, she called again
mum: "aiyo... i couldn't use that thing lar... it triggers my itchy nerves and i sneeze whenever i use it! so i use it as face massager"
hahahaha!!! my mum.. lolz

and i know she loves the california maki from Ten Ichi Restaurant. so i planned for 2nd round of surprise XD naughty as usual xD
so i asked help from my pig to be my postman. wahahaha...
then my pig is more evil than me and suggested, "why not hang it on your door and scare her?"
HAHAHAHA nice one! i love it. wahahaha
so i woke him up yesterday and urged him to go buy and hang it on my door before 2pm cause kitchen closes at 2pm and my mum would be at home around 2pm
who knows mum reached home around 1sth in the afternoon. so i had to find an excuse to get her to open the door. lol. i told her that my pig would be going over there to copy dramas and movies for her XD
after my pig put the sushi on the shoe cabinet.... and ran........
me: "go open the door... alvin reached house d..."
5mins later......
mum: "where's he? i didn't see him. i opened the grill and saw no one."
then i was laughing and said, "go see the shoe cabinet"
then my mum kept saying, "u said alvin's going to copy dramas for me right?" so i kept replying, "go see the shoe cabinet" hahahaha
then only she realized that there's a plastic bag on the cabinet and was surprise and very happy when she saw her beloved!! lol.


8pcs for rm36. not expensive actually. cause sushi king can never beat this down. lol

i'm a typical chinese who dont say "i love you, mum" and not even a stalk of flower XD
but i know what she likes so i always surprise her with her favorite. haha.



the church i attended at JB here had this mother's day celebration with this song composed by my own pastor.
julie and i were crying when we heard this song =.= and i envied those having their mums at church...
obviously we miss our mums lol.

wonder if i'll be at home not next year.................

4 comments:

Carol said...

LOL!!! so cute lah you! good job :D

p a n d a said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA i always like to scare her one hahahaha

mEi said...

nice one!

p a n d a said...

=D