Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 12, 2012

He will

-less than two weeks-

spreadsheet for Mann-Kendall Test not found
i can't do anything for my analysis part.

job not found
path in front seems to be in a mist.


BUT




He will certainly make a way
He will always be my side

i just have to keep holding on
and have faith


i was here without His prior consent
but i believe He will bring me through all these
'cause He's Jehovah-Jireh - the God who provides

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." - Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV)

it's such a comfort that whenever i face difficulties, He speaks to me through His words.
in today's "Our Daily Bread", it mentioned that when we face desperate circumstances, we tend to look to other people for guidance and comfort. they are in the same boat, however - lost in an ocean of life's ups and downs. only God is outside the boat, sovereign, stable and strong enough to calm the storms (Psalm 107:24-25,29)

We worship a God who is greater than our greatest problem.

as usual, He's my comfort, my shelter, my refuge and strength =)

-keep holding onto His words-

No comments: