Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 20, 2012

blessed =D

yay~ finally submitted my 1st draft on friday. tho kinda incomplete, cause there's still another set of data not completed yet, and i have no idea on how to vomit out a 2-pages conclusion. hahaha.
the 1st draft is basically essence already. cause i vomited it out from tuesday nite till thursday nite. apart from completing chapter 4, i actually amended chapter 1-3, so even though it's only 1st draft, it's my best. haha XD

it's all by the grace of God. praise and glory to the Lord =))

i was super relieved after submitted my 1st draft and played whole day yesterday and went to church in the evening XD but there're tests coming up. oh no~~~

glad to have a bunch of seniors who really take good care of me well and brought me around to have fun XD met a new friend too! a PhD students from electrical. haha.

people nowadays tend to ask, "where would u go after graduating?"

and i have a new plan last nite after attending church's service -- it's all by the will of God. wherever He wants me to, i'll try my best to obey it =) and then i would not have to worry about anything, because wherever i'll be, it's His will and so i believe He'll provide me with all kinds of necessities and i'll only have to stand there to get blessed XD

No comments: