Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

May 15, 2012

His blessings ^_^

woohoo~ i experienced His abundant blessings once again today! weeeeheeeee~

around 10sth in the morning, my supervisor texted me saying that our 1st draft should be readied by now. and the 1st draft is inclusive of all chapters. and i was like, "OMG?"
seriously, i'm only at data analysis, haven't even get to analyze my data. and my intro, literature review and methodology need further amendments. i was like, "+_+"
then i consoled myself that God will be over all these. so i was like, "=)" again. haha

after class, before going to meet the PhD student, i received a message from my american friend, Chris, whom i know through Facebook, that he has prayed for me so that God will provide me whatever i want. i did share with him what i'm facing now. he's a good guy. we've been sharing all these while, just that i didn't contact him last year, for no reason =.= and connected back again cause i was looking for solution for Mann-Kendall test last week. so yeah, he's prayed for me =)

so i went to meet the malay guy, Naim, at 3pm.
after a brief intro, he has no idea of how to help me and turned to ask another two PhD malay girls, and so i was like, "oh God...."
okay, at least the two did explain a bit... but basically the discussion was equal to 0. and i started to be nervous cause they were going for a meeting at 4pm, with that, i felt abandoned.
blessings came...
before they really left, they chatted with a guy in front of a computer. well it turned out that that guy is rather familiar with regression analysis than Mann-Kendall test, and my data can be analyzed using regression analysis. so Naim and i moved over to approach that guy. from the conversation, i learned that he's also a PhD student, at the same time a lecturer.
i really really really thank God for his existence!!!
the amazingness is, he's seldom around in utm. it's so happened that he dropped by this afternoon just because he had to submit his PhD draft and amazingly he went to the computer lab to online!!!!!!!!!!!! while listening his explanation, i was like, "oh God, you're really great!" seriously...
i told him my situation and it's quite urgent cause i have to submit draft this friday.
he told me to find related papers to support my research. he can help me with the data analysis, as long as i'm able to get related papers. again i was like, "wow~ God, you're more than amazing!" haha!
it's so happened that his degree thesis was about regression and his current PhD research is about time series. i was more than "wow~" already. then he explained to me the details and also how to avoid from being killed by M16 during thesis presentation and shut those panels' mouth from asking me questions. haha! you should know that it's more than "wow wow~" hahahaha

see, my God is really amazing. He's really something! thank God for His mercy!! He knows that i dragged my work but still provide me and bless me, just because i call upon His name. how can you not "wow~" on my God? hahahahahaha!

seriously appreciate Chris and Carol's prayers on my thesis!!! i'm so blessed with these brother and sister around =D


thank you, Lord!

oh my heart, do not forget the blessings of the Lord in spite of all circumstances. =)

No comments: