Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 17, 2009

wanna chop ppl

can i.......
chop my surveying lecturer into pieces and throw him into the nearest river i can find???
didnt get enough sleep these few days.
last nite slept at around 12... woke up at 7am then off i headed to my faculty.
course mates reached one by one... when people were almost there, the technician talked sth with some of us. after quite some time.... the news broke out, it was..... "hari ini tak de survey" - today has no surveying. walao..... kena given aeroplane again. wth! always give us aero de.. yesterday's theory also like that... celaka....

went back room. wanted to continue sleeping but in vain. then did devotion *i use to do this at nite*
had nap in the afternoon. half way sleeping texts kept coming in. disturbing my dream. gosh! my 'beloved' ER director... wanted a dinner with me to 'brain wash' me. one text wasnt enough to him, cause i was sleeping,didnt reply. another text came in about an hour later -______________________-"
i replied him with angry smiley added.
okay,my fault. should have off my phone. ish....

No comments: