Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 5, 2009

kota tinggi

as i've told u all, went there last saturday. the followings are the photos. there are some more of course.. U6S3'07 of SMB St Thomas, our lai kienyung actually drove my seniors. ROFL.. senior praised him for his good driving skill and told me that he was actually shocked like dunno wat when he knew that he's driving a bunch of seniors. LOL...
















this is a 'special' gang. after receiving mum's call warning me better not to go play water as my luck these days wasnt tat good, i sat on rocks with only my legs in the water. suddenly this gang kept asking me to go down to the pool. when i rejected, they splashed me water. they planned and got nearer to me to splash me more water when they failed to make me wet at the first few times. the shirtless guy even tried to pull my leg so that i'd be in the water -____-" p/s: he's the only one with six pax. aha!

i wonder watsup with those seniors...






natural slides. huhu... too bad i didnt try T____T


aye,this is Gillian,second year senior, also an ex-townian. thanks to him, as well as sorry. i was kinda scared to go down to the pool, so yea, grabbed him when goin into the pool. tat's a hard task.. lol

seriously tak boleh tahan with kienyung and his friends. kienyung said he wanna take photos with me, thinking that a few would be okay. who knows.... one after another, seemed like non-stop. thanks to his friends. *sigh* need pose some more. near to death. geeee....







seniors of my course. there's a course mate of mine actually,but he left with his friends to the main entrance too early..

family photo! names intro and forgotten, so dont ask me for which one is of what name >.<

No comments: