Food of the day

Website Statistics
ISP

Mar 27, 2009

i'm HIS precious daughter

KEPUTUSAN PERMOHONAN ASRAMA UTM, SESI 2009/2010


NAMA : TAN SOOK YEN
NO. MATRIK : AA080208
NO. KAD PENGENALAN : 881208135354
KOLEJ : KOLEJ TUN HUSSEIN ONN
JENIS BILIK : SEORANG DENGAN BILIK MANDI



God's gracious!!! single room with toilet throughout my second year again! woowoot!!! *praise the Lord!!!* forgotten to pray hard actually after the PRS president helped me with the registration thingy...
hehe...
but then.. have to pay alot lo..
worth it tho.. can do lotsa things without considering whether my roommate will get annoyed not.
some more.. with the floor mat, more space to 'put' my things x_x i'd just throw my bag on the floor... bible on the floor after devotion.. mini kettle on the floor after boiling water and bla bla bla.. wahahahahahaha...
then with a toilet, i dont have to wake up one and half hour earlier, dont have to queue for my turn and bla bla bla.. wheeheee... God is great!!!

No comments: